Getac Z710 Fully Rugged Android 4.1 Tablet
Compact and powerful, the new Android-powered Getac Z710 rugged tablet allows you the flexibility to work in nearly any environment. Perfect for data collection, data entry, PDF viewing, GPS tracking and much more, the Z710 has you covered.
The Z710 uses special damage-resistant Tempered glass. Tempered glass is both tough and scratch resistant to withstand the abuses of working in extreme conditions. To increase the screen durability and providing greater sunlight readability, the Z710 features LumiBond optical bonding. LumiBond adheres the cover glass, touch panel and display together into one solid unit eliminating extra edges that can reflect sunlight and creating a single durable display.
Being able to work in any environment is critical, even freezing cold conditions. The Z710 rugged tablet can be operated in temperatures from -20°C to 50°C. The Z710 is the first rugged Android tablet to be certified to a MIL-STD-810G six foot drop rating. Combine that with the IP65 dust and water protection and the Z710 is one of the most rugged Android tablets ever built.
Getac developed the Z710 using ultra-sensitive multi-touch technology to make the screen respond effortlessly to touch, press, drag and even input from a gloved hand.
Getac’s proprietary LumiBond technology reduces the layers that can reflect sunlight. Combined with an anti-reflective coating on the surface glass, the Z710 is designed to produce extremely high contrast delivering excellent visibility even in direct sunlight.
- Dual core Texas Instruments OMAP4430 (1 GHz)
- 1GB MDDR
- 16GB NAND Flash Storage Device
- 7.0 inch IPS TFT LCD WSVGA (1024 x 600)
- LumiBond display with Getac sunlight readable technology
- 6 tablet buttons (Windows, Power, Function Key, Camera Capture/ Barcode Reader Trigger, Volume Up, Volume Down)
- 5MP Rear Camera & HD webcam
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265, 802.11n
- Bluetooth (v4.0)
- Soft input panel (SIP) on screen keyboard
- Optional 1D/2D Imager Barcode Reader and RFID
- Optional 3.5G WWAN for data and voice communication
- SiRFstarIV High Sensitivity GPS
- AC adapter (24W, 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz)
- Li-Ion battery (3.7V, 7600mAh) (up to 10 hours of battery life)
- Dimension: (W x D x H) 218 x 27 x 142 mm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Android 4.1
- Condition: NEW
- 1 Year Return to Base Warranty
– Operating: -21°C to 50°C / -5.8°F to 122°F
– Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
– 95% RH , non-condensing
MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified
Optional ANSI/ISA 12.12.01
Drop resistant (26 drops from 1.82m / 6ft)
Optional EU Explosive Atmosphere ATEX Certifiedv