DELL Latitude Rugged 14 5424 i5 Quad Core FHD
DELL Latitude Rugged 14 5424 i5 Quad Core FHD – The Latitude Rugged family has been trained and tested for some of the world’s toughest jobs and most hazardous environments. Built smart and durable to ensure you never have to slow down. Conquer projects of any size with up to 4TB of storage. Improve your performance in the field with several productivity options. The Latitude 5424 Rugged offers options to include a DVD RW or Blu-ray drive, multiple storage bays and PCMCIA or ExpressCard for additional customization.
Resilient exterior: Built to be as tough as you are with an automotive-grade magnesium alloy chassis for high-impact protection.
Consistent power: No matter how long your shift, hot swappable dual batteries provide continuous power.
No faulty connections: Seamless connectivity is at your service with USB 3.0 Type C support.
High performance: Power through tough jobs with up to 8th gen Intel Quad Core Processors.
Sun blocked: Thrive beneath the harshest sunlight thanks to a 14″ capacitive multi-touch outdoor viewable FHD display with up to 1000 nits of brightness.
Premium touch screen: The Latitude 5424 Rugged display is glove, passive pen and touch capable, so you can capture information in any setting.
Crystal clear: Get lost in your work with integrated Intel® HD or discreet AMD Radeon™ high-performance graphics that deliver an immersive viewing experience.
- Intel Core i5-8350U (Quad Core, 1.7 GHz up to 3.6 GHz, 6M Cache) Processor
- 4GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM
- 128GB SSD Storage Device
- 14 inch LED Directview Screen
- 1920 x 1080 FHD Resolution
- Intel HD620 Graphics Card
- 1x RS232 Serial, 1x NIC (RJ45)
- Triple RF Passthrough
- Intel Dual Band Wireless 1820 (802.11ac) 2×2
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Express Card Reader (Optional)
- Sealed Backlit Keyboard
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 347 x 244.5 x 44.40 mm)
- 3 Cell 51Whr 12 hrs Battery Life (3 Year Warranty)
- Handle (Optional)
- Windows 10 Pro Operating System
- 3 Year DELL Next Business Day Warranty
- Condition: NEW
Ports, Slots & Chassis
1. Removable Secondary SATA Storage Bay | 2. Stylus (Optional) | 3. Removable Primary PCIe Storage Bay | 4. SD Card Slot | 5. SIM Card Slot | 6. USB 3.0 Type A | 7. Blu-ray+R/W or DVD+R/W Or Removable Third SATA Storage bay (All Optional) | 8. RJ-45 gigabit Ethernet network connector (Optional) | 9. Serial, VGA, Display Port or Fischer USB | 10. Native serial | 11. RJ-45 gigabit Ethernet network connector | 12. HDMI | 13. Lock slot | 14. Power in | 15. USB 3.0 Type C™ | 16. USB 3.0 Type A | 17. USB 3.0 Type A | 18. Universal Audio Jack
Additional Optional Slots:
1. ExpressCard or PCMCIA
2. Contacted and Contactless Smartcard with Fingerprint Reader
Dimensions & Weight:
1. Height: 44.40 mm | 2. Width: 347.00 mm | 3. Depth: 244.5 mm | Weight: Starting at 2.5kg with a single 3 cell battery, no handle and no optical drive
Ethernet: Integrated Intel i219LM 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ-45 ) with Intel Remote Wake UP, PXE and Jumbo frames support. (2nd NIC in rear congurable IO space)
• Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 (802.11ac) 2×2 + Bluetooth 4.1
• Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 (802.11ac) 2×2 (No BT)
• Dell Wireless 1820 – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band (2×2) WiFi +Bluetooth 4.2
Wireless WAN(Optional): Dell Wireless 5821E Qualcomm Snapdragon X20 LTE
Global Positioning System(GPS) Module (Optional): U-blox NEO-M8 dedicated GPS card
Regulatory model: P46G
Regulatory type: P46G002 Energy Star 7.0, EPEAT
MIL-STD-810G testing: Transit drop 36”/.91m; single unit; 26 drops, operating drop (36”/0.91m), blowing dust, vibration, functional shock, humidity, altitude, thermal extremes
Operating thermal range: -20°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C)
Non-operating range: -60°F to 160°F (-51°C to 71°C)
IEC 60529 ingress protection: IP-52 (dust-protected, protected against dripping water when tilted up to 15°)