DELL Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet 7202 M-5Y71
DELL Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet 7202 M-5Y71 is subjected to rigorous testing to ensure world-class dependability in the most demanding of conditions. Built to withstand harsh use in military, industrial and field environments; proven by independent testing to MIL- STD-810G and IEC ingress protection ratings. Corning Gorilla Glass touch display offers an optimal viewing experience with reduced reflectivity, glove-capable multi-touch and outstanding durability. Your device is also backed by optional enterprise-level Dell ProSupport 24×7 to minimize downtime, all the time.
With the same protection offered across Latitude and Optiplex lines, you can have peace of mind knowing your important data stays private.
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud from advanced malware with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. DDP | E is available from the factory so that IT admins can enable centralized, remote management of encryption policies to easily meet compliance regulations right out of the box.
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including FIPS 201-certified smart card, fingerprint readers or contact-less smart card reader.
- Secure credential storage is provided with a FIPS 140-2-certified TPM. Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
Build a productivity solution for any extreme situation with an extensive ecosystem that offers options such as a desk dock, vehicle dock, or a full-size keyboard with an IP-65 rating that protects against water and dust intrusion. Stay on the grid and in touch with what’s important using 802.11ac Wi-Fi, optional mobile broadband and dedicated GPS.The Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet powers you through a full shift of projects on the go, and lets you stay untethered with optional dual hot-swap batteries so you never have to shut down apps while changing out a battery.
- Intel Core M-5Y71 Processor
- 4GB DDR3L 1600Mhz RAM
- 128GB Mobility Solid State Drive
- 11.6 inch Outdoor-Readable Glove-Capable Touchscreen
- 1366 x 768 HD Resolution Resistive Coating
- Intel HD4400 Graphics Card
- HD Webcam with built in microphone
- Dual RF Passthrough, NFC
- Intel Dual Band WLAN
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2-cell (26Wh) Lithium Ion Primary Battery
- Windows 10 Professional Operating System
- 1 Year DELL Next Business Day Warranty
- Condition: NEW
Dimensions: (WxDxH) 12.3” x 8.0” x 0.96” (312 x 203 x 24 mm)
Weight: Starting at 3.57 lbs. (1.62 kg) with single 2-cell battery
Cable lock slot
Smart card reader
Contactless smart card reader
ControlVault™ advanced authentication
Dell Security Tools
Dell Data Protection | Encryption
Dell Backup and Recovery
Wireless LAN: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (802.11ac, dual band, 2×2, up to 867 Mbps) with Bluetooth® 4.0 + vPro™
Connectivity: Dual RF-passthough (Wi-Fi and mobile broadband), Near field communication (NFC)
Mobile broadband: Optional Dell Wireless 5808E multi-mode Gobi™ 5000 4G LTE card (US and Canada only: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Rogers, Telus); Optional Dell Wireless 5570E single-mode HSPA+ card.
GPS: Optional dedicated u-blox NEO-M8 GPS card
2-cell (26Wh) Lithium Ion Primary Battery + 2-cell (26Wh) Lithium Secondary Battery (Optional)
Battery: 2-cell (26 Whr) lithium-ion battery, optional second 2-cell (26 Whr) lithium-ion battery supporting hot-swap
A/C Adapter: 45W AC adapter
USB 3.0, micro serial port, micro HDMI, microSD card reader, stereo audio combo jack (All protected by port covers and HZO® liquid protection technology)
Pogo-pin connectors: Docking/keyboard (bottom) and modular expansion (back)
Optional peripherals: Keyboard cover, kickstand, handle, shoulder strap, hand strap, carry cases, active stylus, extended I/O module (2x USB 3.0, Ethernet), barcode and magnetic stripe reader module
Regulatory model: T03H
Regulatory type: T03H001 Energy Star 6.0, EPEAT
MIL-STD-810G testing12: Transit drop (48”; single unit; 26 drops), operating drop (36”), blowing rain, blowing dust, blowing sand, vibration, functional shock, humidity, salt fog, altitude, explosive atmosphere, solar radiation, thermal extremes, thermal shock, freeze/thaw, tactical standby to operational
Operating thermal range: -20°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C);
Non-operating range: -60°F to 160°F (-51°C to 71°C)
IEC 60529 ingress protection 11: IP-65 (dust-tight, protected against pressurized water)
Hazardous locations: ANSI/ISA.12.12.01 certification capable (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C,D), CAN/CSA C22.2.
Electromagnetic interference: MIL-STD-461F certified
DELL Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet (7202) Product Video
This video is representative of the DELL Latitude Rugged Laptops please review the precise specification above.