Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 i5 MK3
Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 i5 MK3 has redefined the design of semi-rugged notebooks with the launch of its Toughbook CF-54. Created for workers in the automotive diagnostic industry and field service workers specializing in mainly indoor repairs and maintenance, the new Toughbook CF-54 with Windows 10 Pro is one of the thinnest and lightest semi-rugged Toughbook. But it doesn’t compromise on durability, with a unique ‘honeycomb’ design for improved strength, MIL-STD 810G and spill resistant keyboard and touchpad area.
In terms of flexibility, the Toughbook CF-54 is equally outstanding. It offers a huge array of configuration options, making it easier for customers to have exactly the device they want.
The Toughbook CF-54 is available in three models (Entry, Mid and Premium).
- Intel Core i5-7300U vPro processor
- 4GB SDRAM DDR3
- 500GB HDD Storage
- 14″ HD (1366 ×768 pixels) Active Matrix (TFT) LCD
- Lightweight and slim design (approx. 1.99 kg and 29.8mm)
- 3x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN, 1x True Serial, 1x VGA and SD card slot as standard
- Flexible configuration area (DVD as standard or 2nd battery* or Smartcard reader* or PC card*)
- Flexible configuration port* (2nd LAN or d-GPS or 4th USB 2.0 or rugged USB)
- Long battery life of up to 10 hours, with hot swap* and second battery* (up to 17 hours)
- 4G LTE* as option
- Operating temperature of -20 °C to +60 °C** (HDD/SSD heater as standard)
- Robust honeycomb style magnesium casing with carry handle
- Withstands drops from a height of 90cm**
- Shock and vibration protected for vehicle docking
- Windows 10 Professional Operating System
- 3 Years Manufacturers Warranty
Ports, Slots & Chassis
3x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN, 1x True Serial, 1x VGA and SD card slot as standard
**Tested at Panasonic Factory