Alienware 17 R5 Gaming Laptop i7 QHD
Alienware 17 R5 Gaming Laptop i7 QHD – The Alienware 17 features up to 8th Gen Intel Core i9-Series processors for the ultimate evolution in high-performance gaming technology. This machine is mechanically engineered with improved Alienware Cryo-Tech V2.0 thermal technology, plus a thin, hinge-forward design to extract the maximum performance from top-of-the-line components. With the cooling system upgraded, and state-of-the-art ventilation, your system can stay cool even under extreme graphics pressure.
Built with premium materials, this machine utilizes magnesium alloy for rigidity, copper for better performance, anodized aluminum for extra protection and steel for tactile comfort. With support for up to a factory overclocked NVIDIA GTX1080, you can experience gaming on a whole new level. With an upgraded Alienware TactX keyboard, n-key rollover is now supported, enabling over 108-key commands for maximum actions per minute. It’s the only keyboard on a laptop with 2.2mm of key travel allowing for rapid response for any keystroke. A steel back plate offers rigidity and uniform feedback guaranteed to stay functional for up to 10 million keystrokes.
Dive into mind-bending virtual reality experiences with a VR-ready system that passes the Oculus Ready and Vive Optimized certifications.
You’ll experience the latest AAA game titles and VR content the way they were meant to be seen. Achieve a new level of presence powered by NVIDIA VRWorks technology. Realistic visuals, sound, touch interactions and simulated environments are your new virtual reality. And with NVIDIA GeForce 10-series graphics and the latest, greatest CPUs, the Alienware 17 goes beyond what’s expected. NVIDIA G-Sync technology, available on select modules, delivers the smoothest, fastest experience ever thanks to synchronized display refresh rates to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag.
Witness the difference an expansive 17-inch LCD screen can make with supported FHD, QHD 120Hz and UHD resolution options – all with an anti-glare finish.
The QHD 120Hz display is designed to deliver the smoothest gaming experience with a 4-milisecond response time, wide viewing angles and 400 nits of brightness. The UHD panel offers a 100% color gamut for an incredible, saturated range of reds, greens and blues (compared to the 72% offered by QHD and FHD).
DELL Alienware 17 R5 Product Specifications
- Intel Core i7-8750H (6 Core, 2.2GHz up to 4.1GHz w/ Turbo Boost, 9MB Cache, 45W)
- 16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM
- 256GB SSD Storage Device
- 1 TB HDD Storage Device
- 17.3 inch QHD (2560 x 1440) 120Hz TN+WVA Anti-Glare 400-nits with Tobii Eye-tracking
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 OC with 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory
- HD Webcam with built in microphone
- Killer 1435 802.11ac 2×2 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1
- 99 WHr 6-Cell Integrated Battery
- UK Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home Operating System
- 1 Years DELL Premium Support Warranty
- Condition: NEW
Ports & Slots
1. Type-A SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Port| 2. Killer Networks e2500 Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 Port | 3. Mini-Display Port 1.2 (certified) Output | 4. HDMI 2.0 Output | 5. Thunderbolt™ 3 Port | 6. Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port | 7. Power/DC-in Jack | 8. Noble Lock port (cable and lock sold separately) | 9. Type-C SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Port| 10. Type-A SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Port with PowerShare technology | 11. Headphone 1/8″ Port (retaskable for Microphone/Line-In analog audio input) | 12. Audio Out 1/8″ Ports (Compatible with inline mic headset)
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 29.9mm (1.18″) | 2. Width: 424mm (16.7″) | 3. Depth: 332mm (13.1″) | Average Weight: 4.42 kg (9.74lbs)